Contact Parks

Looking to get in touch with us? There are a number of ways for you to give us feedback, and to get help with any needed permits and services.

Frequent Topics

Visit our Tree Services page to report an issue with a tree. Find out more about tree pruning, tree removal, our Trees and Sidewalks program, and more.

Is there an issue with your park, playground, beach, pool, or other park facility? Please let us know. Visit the City's Park Maintenance page to report a problem in your park.

If you have seen someone violating park rules, please visit the city's Rules Violation page to report your complaint. Be sure to include the date and time you observed the rules violation.

Visit our Permits page if you have questions about holding a special event, booking a field or court, and more.

Find more information about a park or facility within the five boroughs.

Do you have a compliment or complaint about our agency, or a Parks employee? Contact our Commissioner to let us know how we’re doing.

Search for Your Answer

Looking for more information about a topic? Search our site to find the answer to your question.


Contact Us By Mail

You may also write to NYC Parks at: The Arsenal, Central Park, 830 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10065

Specific Issues


Don’t see an answer to your question? Visit 311 Online, or call 311, or (212) NEW-YORK if you are outside of New York City. If this is an emergency, please call 911.

Snow and Ice Removal

Visit 311 to report snow and ice on park paths and on sidewalks next to parks.

Animal Sightings

Visit 311 to report a wild, injured, or stray animal in a park.

Additional Contacts

Press Inquiries

If you are a member of the press, please contact our press office at Visit our Filming & Photography page for filming requests.

FOIL Requests

A Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) request is a request to obtain records/documents from New York State or local government agencies. Visit our FOIL Request page for more.

Was this information helpful?